Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Joy Dare
Monday, April 23
#312  renewed hope
#313  growth in sleep patterns for the baby
#314  getting back (slowly) into the mode of doing activities and projects with my boys that I so enjoy

Tuesday, April 24
#315  being reminded of the rare and amazing gift I have been given in a loving and healthy family who loves the Lord
#316  time with a friend on the brink of bringing her new little boy into this world
#317  shopping disaster redeemed with my son
#318  pressing through the ugly parenting moments and seeing a beauty unfold in a child's heart and our relationship
#319  sharing frozen yogurt with my boys and seeing my son initiate sharing with his brother

Wednesday, April 25
#320  a dear friend's testimony
#321  a friend's new baby was born in the early morning, healthy baby and smooth delivery
#322  quiet evening time with my husband

Thursday, April 26
#323  a simple, only slightly messy project that completely delighted both of my boys
#324  time to connect with a dear friend and mentor and soak in the benefits of the path she's walked before me and openly shares
#325  a conversation with my husband that fed my soul

Friday, April 27
#326  my baby's love of music
#327  reminders of God's love for me being unconditional and being stretched to live that out for my family
#328  enjoying the milestone of first haircut for my baby

Saturday, April 28
#329  a "Daddy date" that my son loved
#330  time with young friends and lots of laughter
#331  running and playing with my son at the park

Sunday, April 29
#332  my son enjoying children's church
#333  holding my baby while I sing worship to God and seeing him soak it in

#334  engaging in thoughtful processes with wise and beautiful women to bless children and minister to them
#335  the chance to see friends who have moved away
#336  the delight on my son's face to burst out dancing as worship music began


 

No comments: