Sunday, May 20, 2012

Joy Dare
May 14 - 20
#375  Quick healing from hand, foot, and mouth disease
#376  My older son not catching it!
#377  Learning to understand my emotions better--a long journey but so thankful for the small growths God gives
#378  Being able to return to Mothers' Prayer Group this week
#379  Isaiah enjoying a nice walk to work with Daddy
#380  Physical protection for me and the kids when someone hit our car!
#381  My son's sweet and innocent heart that caused him to say he wanted to invite the person who hit us to his birthday party
#382  Shaved ice at the park
#383  Date night!  :)
#384  John taking the boys out Saturday morning to spend time with them and give me some extra rest--double blessing!
#385  Beautiful yellow Gerbera daisies brought home to me from my 3 guys
#386  Good time at t-ball for John and Isaiah
#387  A safe flight for John to visit some of his family
#388  Super thoughtful and generous arrangements made my John to help me out while he's gone!
#389  Isaiah being able to get to the root of his emotions, even through much muddiness and hard process
#390  Thankful we have a husband and father that the boys and I miss when he's gone!
#391  Parents who are a rare and treasured source of support and prayer and encouragement in my life
#392  Help from a friend arranged by John to allow me to get a little extra sleep to make up for the early wake-ups!
#393  Juicy, sweet, delicious strawberries from the Farmer's Market
#394  Sweet friends having the boys and me over for dinner

No comments: