Thursday, June 7, 2012

Joy Dare
May 20 - 27

#395  Two amazing opportunities we have been given in this season of life ahead!
#396  The excitement of adventures ahead and the peace God has given about fears
#397  Abandoning the plan when I realize my son needs something else, even if it doesn't fit my ideas of what I "should" do
#398  Good girl friends, and an evening to just enjoy time together
#399  Unexpected quiet time by myself at home when two sweet young friends took the boys out for breakfast and park time
#400  Missing my husband, and the boys missing their dad, which reminds us all what a treasure he is to us
#401  My husband returning home from his trip!
#402  Early end to the work day for my husband before a 3-day holiday weekend
#403  Really good time talking and connecting and processing life with dear friends we rarely get time with
#404  A smooth trip to get the baby's birth certificate
#405  My son's increasing boldness to make new friends and explore the world around him with a great sense of adventure
#406  A healthy check-up for the baby
#407  A really amazing physician for my kids

1 comment:

Gary and Gwen said...

Today I am frustrated because I abandoned the joy and let stress take over, but God is still on the throne and grace still flows. Your joys encourage me!