Monday, April 16, 2012

Joy Dare
Monday, April 9
#290  post-nap sleepy cuddle time with my baby
#291  letting go of control even when I really don't want to
#292  kids who are healthy and learning and growing so much

Tuesday, April 10
#293  taking a little extra time getting my son settled for quiet time to have some cuddles and hear his sweet, sensitive little heart
#294  spontaneous music, dancing, noise making
#295  learning about other cultures and the amazing beauty and diversity God created in nations

Wednesday, April 11
#296  new flowers around our complex
#297  hearing my son tell his baby brother that they will be friends forever
#298  a smooth and unhurried trip to the store with the boys, playing in the floor model lawn furniture

Thursday, April 12
#299  Second (and third and fourth) chances!
#300  Messy painting together
#301  My husband's listening ear

Friday, April 13
#302  Help with the kids so that I could take a rest while not feeling well
#303  Learning to be free to rest!
#304  An actual thunderstorm here!
#305  Leftovers to make dinner easy

Saturday, April 14
#306  family time at the park
#307  running and being silly with my son
#308  fellowship with good girl friends to celebrate a dear friend's birthday

Sunday, April 15
#309  skype with my parents
#310  husband breaking in our grill with delicious dinner
#311  skype with close friends in Nepal and seeing amazing things God is doing with their lives and work



No comments: