Sunday, April 22, 2012

Joy Dare
Monday, April 16
#312  a quick healing for my son's cough
#313  getting to know a sweet new friend who is loving on my kids
#314  messes made in the process of creativity and fun by my boys

Tuesday, April 17
#315  a gorgeous sunny day and soaking up outdoor treasures at a park
#316  a son having an awareness of moods and emotions and a desire to process them and growing in expressing them
#317  opening my email as the chaos as mess settles for a moment for naps to find my Holy Experience email with the subject "what to really hold onto in this glorious mess"
#318  glorious mess
#319  having had a cleaning service for the season I had them!

Wednesday, April 18
#320  my baby taking a nap away from home while I needed to have a meeting
#321  good fellowship with women seeking the Lord together
#322  a comfortable home to relax in for the evening

Thursday, April 19
#323  checking out the new flower buds on the plants around our complex
#324  rest time in the middle of the day
#325  remembering once again that God knows my baby and what he needs, even when I struggle to understand him or how to meet his needs

Friday, April 20
#326  my baby's enjoyment and affinity for music
#327  a great playdate with new friends
#328  chances for the boys to get dirty

Saturday, April 21
#329  my son's first day of t-ball--so fun for all of us!
#330  new shoes for the baby...my kids have always had the shoes they need
#331  a couple good nights of sleep for the boys and the hope of new patterns!
#332  alone time for the evening

Sunday, April 22
#333  my baby enjoying worship time with us at the Vineyard this morning
#334  a few days in a row of good sleep emerging for the baby!!!
#335  a yummy meal prepared by my husband on our new grill

 




1 comment:

Gary and Gwen said...

Seeing you be so joyful and enjoy your family is something to be added to my joy dare.