Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grandparents!

So, my parents came last Wednesday to see us and meet Isaiah. They helped SO much around the apartment and were so great with the little guy!


Then, John's parents came also for the weekend...

On Sunday night, we had Isaiah's baby dedication at our church service. It was such a beautiful time. Joel led the time, and we were so glad to have our parents here. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful and loving community around us as we raise Isaiah!


On top of all the visitors, Isaiah has been really active! He has started smiling, which is SO cute! It is still not incredibly clear-cut what makes him smile, but it has passed beyond just a sign of having gas. :) He smiled a lot for his grandparents--showing off, I think! He has also started to look around a lot and work on holding his head up. He can also roll over (sort of); today he did it twice. I was sitting next to him, so once he got up to his side, he had a bit of a downhill advantage to finish the rest of the roll, but it still is a big deal!
He's having quite a fussy afternoon...I think he misses Grandpa & Grandma already...I know I do!!!

No comments: