Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baffling

So, what I can't figure out is how such a massive amount of pee can come out of someone the size of my son! I mean, it's not as if he can fit a bladder the size of Texas in that little body, but then how does all that liquid come out?
By noon, he had soaked through his THIRD outfit since getting up this morning! Soaked! Through the diaper, through the cover, and absolutely soaked the clothes! Seriously, where does it all come from?

And, in other liquids, at one of his feedings this morning, I put him up to my shoulder to burp him. He lifted his head (which is getting so strong at doing!) and milk shot out of his nose right at my face. Good times.

2 comments:

benandjacque said...

I'm trying not to laugh thinking about this, but I am losing that battle. Hopefully you've gotten better dealing with throw up since the now infamous cheese bread incident.

rachel snowden said...

Yes, well at least I haven't thrown anything on Isaiah or run out of the room screaming...yet! :)