Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting Ready and Waiting


Hey, guys! When is Baby Snowden going to get here?

Well, it could be any day now. The due date is still two weeks away, so it could be any day or four weeks from now! That's a pretty broad range for a Type-A planner like me. :)

I am plodding along with my preparations. I just move a lot slower these days with everything! And there is so much I would still like to get done before he comes. I may need to accept that not all of it will be in perfect order. Bleh.

My major accomplishment of the day was to finally finish the curtains that I was making for Baby's room. They still need to be hemmed, but I went ahead and hung them for now. May have to enlist Grandma Miller's (my mom) help when she comes if they don't get hemmed before then. Here's a little shot of them...


And a close-up of the fabric. What could be more fun than monkeys playing funky tribal drums? :)

2 comments:

Gary and Gwen said...

They look great! I love them! I would love to be able to help by hemming them.
Baby Snowden's Grandma

Unknown said...

love the curtains rachel! great fabric. like how you combined it with the green... :)