Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today



I just can't get over how absolutely overwhelmed I am with my love for this little guy!



Isaiah has been "helping" his daddy with grad school reading and preparing for the class he has to teach.



Yesterday we went to the pediatrician for the first visit, and today I went to a support group for breastfeeding moms at this place called "The Pump Station" (nice name). I think I realized that an outing a day for two days in a row is a bit too much for both little Isaiah and for me right now. All I want to do is stay home for the next several days and not even step outside the door. Maybe by tomorrow I feel motivated enough to take a walk...But, beyond that, I want to just stay in and soak up time with my beautiful little guy! (That and possibly take a nap!)

These lovely flowers are from our extra "family" at the Vineyard staff.

1 comment:

Gary and Gwen said...

Enjoy and savor each moment! He is so beautiful.