Sunday, August 17, 2008

He's here!





I can only imagine that I will be writing non-stop about every little thing that this miraculous, precious little gift of ours does, but today, I am sleep-deprived and just happy and overwhelmed by the privilege of having our new little Isaiah Jackson Snowden in our home.

He was born on Thursday, August 14 at 7:30 a.m. He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and is the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world!

He is home now and doing well. John took him for a walk this afternoon and is now holding him. John is an amazing dad, and I am so blessed to share this life adventure with such an amazing man!

Anyway, for today, just a couple quick photos and my expression of great joy!!!

2 comments:

Jen Bontrager said...

He is precious!

benandjacque said...

He's precious. I real happy for the three of you. You remain in are prayers. One thing it's a good thing his last name is Snowden. Because if someone hears Isaiah Jackson they might be expecting someone of a darker hue. I was really shocked that you didn't take the name Mookie. Just kidding.