Sunday, March 11, 2012

Joy Dare
Monday, March  5
#179  a really fun time at music class with my son and his pleasantly surprising level of engaging the class
#180  my son's boldness to ask a girl from class to come over
#181  stretching times will lead to growth!

Tuesday, March 6
#182  strength for the day when sleep was so minimal last night
#183  an understanding friend to extend grace to opt out of our plans when I felt it would just be pressing me and the boys too much for the afternoon
#184  my son thinks cuddles are a wonderful treat!

Wednesday, March 7
#185  God providing solutions in the midst of a chaotic morning
#186  a really fun art project time with my son and watching him get so excited about creative ideas
#187  stepping back from my stress when a mess was made and watching my boys get giddy over a bag of feathers and learning to be ok with the mess
#188  sweet and smooth bedtime with both boys

Thursday, March 8
#189  enjoying a variety of music in the car lately
#190  my son's ceaseless questions--sometimes a challenge but so amazing
#191  the baby being thoroughly delighted and trying to dance in his high chair at breakfast while his brother danced around shaking a homemade shaker; a little much noise for so early but so thankful for letting it go and starting their days with such joy

Friday, March 9
#192  my son voluntarily (and gently) pulling his baby brother close to share his space in a wagon so another boy could ride
#193  my son asking is there was anything he could do to help when baby brother was crying
#194  enjoying juicy oranges straight from a friend's tree
#195  my husband's patience and gracious assistance in all things related to technology

Saturday, March 10
#196  the privilege of celebrating a new little life coming into this world soon!
#197  a sweet time of prayer with friends for a dear friend as she prepares for her 2nd son
#198  a "scavenger hunt" walk as a family
#199  a baby who enjoys food that we are eating for dinner

Sunday, March 11
#200  baby sleeping in a bit after a rough night and still being able to make it nearly on time to the worship service this morning
#201  a challenge in the message given this morning that drives me deeper right where God is working on me
#202  a nap
#203  a family trip to a park to enjoy some time outdoors
#204  God's protection for my boys when they take falls and have bumps and accidents
#205  my husband's calm when the boys have an injury or an illness
#206  my son's view of every stick and rock as the greatest treasures he has ever discovered
 




No comments: