Monday, March 19, 2012

Joy Dare
Monday, March 12
#207  a good music class and whatever seems to have connected for my son to really enjoy that
#208  a loving friend who loves on my kids and cares for them so well
#209  my baby's love of water/baths and his boldness to experience it fully
#210  my son's excitement about "bed reading" privileges
#211  grace for the times I fail at loving well

Tuesday, March 13
#212  God's power to set free from generational sin and unhealthy patterns
#213  my boys playing outside together--enjoying each other and simple rocks
#214  freedom from anxiety over lost sleep

Wednesday, March 14
#215  overlap in naptimes to just have quiet moments
#216  fellowship with my small group at Mothers' Prayer Group
#217  challenging study and meaningful discussion with our small group
#218  Isaiah's love of "bed reading" privileges

Thursday, March 15
#219  choosing a birthday gift for John with my son and his overwhelming excitement about the surprise he has prepared for Daddy; seeing a genuine thoughtfulness develop in him to consider what the other might like
#220  amazingly sweet communication from my son and great patience from him toward his baby brother
#221  my son attempting to make jokes and keep surprises a secret
#222  sharing my food with my kids; sometimes I wish for a plate all to myself, but I'm so thankful for boys who eat well!

Friday, March 16
#223  a loving and faithful husband and the chance to celebrate his life today on his birthday!
#224  sacrificial friends who give of themselves to bless me and my family so much!
#225  a major step in releasing control and trusting the Lord with my kids--overnight away!

Saturday, March 17
#226  a door covered in toddler art
#227  a full night of sleep last night! and nap today!
#228  an oven that usually works and options for food when it doesn't
#229  an evening to quietly poke around with a few things here at home

Sunday, March 18
#230  letting go of selfish desires and fears to embrace the privilege of caring for my kids with icky colds
#231  prayer time with a friend whose mom needs a miraculous healing from God
#232  first steps for my baby!  and the chance for my parents to witness it via skype!
#233  the passion and courage I can already see in my baby that challenges me and stretches me and grows me






No comments: