Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 Years; 36 Weeks


John and I celebrated our 5-Year Anniversary last weekend! We went to a little B&B closeby that we stayed at after our wedding. We spent a nice relaxing day together, and it was so nice to get away even a little bit.
I'm so thankful and so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Seriously, he is so good to me, and I just can't wait to see him with Baby Snowden because he's going to be an amazing dad!

While we were there, we were playing around with the camera, and John had the idea to try to take a silhouette picture of the baby belly. It turned out pretty fun, and you can definitely see how big it is these days! I just hit 36 weeks this Tuesday, so while it is still early and unlikely to happen quite yet, it really could be any day now! Wow!

3 comments:

Marah Jean said...

Wonderful!! Glorious!!! Superb!! I love you two!

Nope -- strike that...

I love you three!!!

Gary and Gwen said...

You look so beautiful and are so blessed. You will be so glad you have this photo.

Jen Bontrager said...

I'm so excited for you, Rach! I'm glad you and John got away one last time before the baby comes. Every time I check your blog these days I hold my breath thinking- "I could see Rachel's baby in the next second!"