Sunday, February 12, 2012

Joy Dare

Monday, February 6
#79  music class with my son
#80  loads of smiles and giggles from my baby
#81  mother/son "date" to eat ice cream
#82  going to see a movie with John

Tuesday, February 7
gifts that are red
#83  red rain boots handed down through several families
#84  chili enjoyed by all for dinner
#85  red fleece pants keeping my little guy warm as he crawls all around the floor

#86  my son and I working together through trying to be flexible as park plans got shifted by rain
#87  2nd chances
#88  redeemed moments with my boys when I've blown it
#89  brothers giddy from bath splashing together
#90  my son's curiosity about how the world around him works

Wednesday, February 8
#91  my baby's face lighting up and exploding into giggles when he sees me!
#92  the broken lid on my crockpot--I love my crockpot and how it allows me to make dinner for my family while making timing flexible, and I'm so thankful the handle on my lid is hanging in there to make it last!
#93  my husband patiently fixes computer issues for me time after time after time...
#94  reading books to my son that my parents read to me when I was kid
#95  public library--enjoying the thrill of stacks of new books without needing to "own" them


Thursday, February 9
#96  both boys having a fun morning at the park
#97  my son rising to the "big boy" privilege of having a little reading time in bed
#98  my son's delight at the treat of walking to work with Daddy

Friday, February 10
#99  two days at parks this week, which my boys loved
#100  looking down to discover my baby climbing up block stairs at the park--my little adventurer!
#101  our new tradition of "Fort Fridays"
#102  discovering a book Ezekiel loves and made me read a dozen times and laughed every single time!

Saturday, February 11
#103  one on one time with each of my boys today
#104  night out with good food, lovely and quiet little restaurant, wonderful and trusted friends who can share the hard stuff of life, and ice cream!!!
#105  reconnecting with our former neighbor

Sunday, February 12
#106  a working fan
#107  encouragement and challenge from God's Word
#108  the heart, sensitivity, and gift of the worship leader
#109  the reminder of the most amazing gift of all in taking communion
#110  redemption; hard moments in parenting turning around
#111  my husband praying for us
#112  a few moments just to listen


No comments: