Sunday, January 29, 2012

Joy Dare
January 23
43.  Rain, washing clean the city air for a time, and the quiet and change of pace it brings for a day
44.  Holy Spirit whispers to be patient, to trust Him for these high energy days when my energy is very low
45.  Dessert out with my husband
46.  Boys laughing together

January 24
47.  Fun play time from the simplest of objects--My son and his buddy had a long and totally delighted play time with dried lentils we had gotten for an art project, throwing them up in the air, using them to "fight bugs," and scooting them all around.
48.  Taking the time to go back into the grocery store to look for a lost toy--I'm learning in very small steps to slow down and go with the moments, and it was a special memory of the adventure of searching for it.
49.  A random concoction put together working out well for dinner
50.  French toast cut in dinosaur shapes making my son's day
51.  Updating my little one's baby book
52.  The dollar bin basket that Isaiah uses to carry around his favorite toys lately

January  25
53.  Everything looks greener, fresher, lighter this morning
54.  Spontaneous dance party with the boys!
55.  Red rain boots of which Isaiah is apparently at least the 4th owner and the freedom to wear them on all the sunny California days just because he wants to

January 26
56.  Learning, little by little, to not always be in a hurry with my boys...just enjoying moments
57.  Sleeping until 6:45 and a glimmer of hope that we're turning a corner on sleep with the baby
58.  Uncontrollable giggles from my son in the back seat at the wind blowing his hair on the highway
59.  Naps
60.  Baby singing--Little Ezekiel has always been a singer, and it is the most wonderful sound!
61.  Isaiah's fascination right now with the story of Jesus' death and resurrection

January 27
62.  My son's little hand clasping mine for comfort as he rests to recover from his fever
63.  God revealing my insecurities of not being enough for my boys and His reassurance that HE is
64.  Winter Dream Tea Latte from a thoughtful friend

January 28
65.  Dinner out with girl friends
66.  Pinterest reminding me of amazing and dear friends who are far away but close to my heart
67.  Letting go for a short break
68.  Talking to my mama
69.  Healing for my son from the fever

January 29
70.  Playdough time
71.  My son pointing out the singing of the birds, which I wasn't even noticing
72.  My baby singing in the bath
73.  Photos and note from friends who live far away but visited this last fall
74.  The sweet little faces of my boys captured in those photos and cemented in my heart for all time!











1 comment: