Friday, November 21, 2008

New Developments

First of all, the biggie...drum roll, please...nearly nine hours of sleep in a row last night! For the little guy, I mean. Not me. I woke up multiple times because it seemed like such a long stretch. He actually seemed like he was waking up about an hour and a half before that (which still would have been a long stretch!), so I quickly went to the bathroom before heading in to nurse him, but when I came out of the bathroom, he had fallen back asleep! So, he went to bed at 8:00 and didn't really wake up to nurse until 4:50. And then, he went back to sleep again until 8:10! Wow! Hope he's not sick or something! :)
Other exciting developments:
He continues to discover his hands. He had been playing with one hand at a time and putting it in his mouth (often gagging himself because he wanted the whole hand in at once). Just in the last couple of days, he has started to rub his hands together and play with his hands together. It's pretty fun to watch.
He also continues to chatter and giggle much more, which is SO fun.
Less than exciting developments:
Pinching. Need I say more? Not so fun.

2 comments:

Gary and Gwen said...

I guess he was getting ready for his big trip to Lake Arrowhead.
Mama

Marah Jean said...

I love reading your updates!! Hurray for your fantastic family!

Also, I'd like to send you a Christmas card -- a real one... in the mail! Can you send me your mailing address? marahjean@gmail.com