Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers

My mom really blessed us by coming out to help for a few days this past week. She painted Baby Snowden's room, which is very exciting! The pictures don't do the colors justice. It makes it feel like a whole new room, and it is very exciting!


We went out Saturday night to a Moroccan restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day before Mom left Sunday morning.


It was really a HUGE blessing to have her here and to have her help!!!




Yesterday was my first Mother's Day, I guess. I know we can't actually see Baby Snowden yet, but I can tell he's here. :) He has spurts when he is pretty wiggly, and John has started to play a game to poke him, and he responds with kicks and such. (Keep in mind, I'm the intermediary for all such games!) It's really fun knowing he's in there! John got me a really nice basket of plants to bring a little life to Baby's room for now, and you can also sort of see Baby's crib, which is now assembled and ready, in the picture. I also got another brilliant Mother's Day present--I guess my grunts and lack of speed and agility in picking things up lately has not gone unnoticed! :)

4 comments:

yum7 said...

the room looks TERRIFIC! wow! and you look great too! =)

Jen Bontrager said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture of your pregnant self. You look beautiful! Isn't it nice to have such a helpful mother? (you might want to consider moving her to L.A. in a month or so.) :)

littlewonders said...

Glad you and your mom had a good time! Sorry about your feet, that happened to me too!

wyofaith said...

You hair looks fantastic too-great cut!